sbg  

RPP Associated
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Manitou FJ55

Thank you all very much. I love building and sharing my cars and trucks and the kind words said here make it that much better. I've learned so much from so many of you here. Thank you.

I was out of town for a bit but back and will work on some proper outdoor shots with the 55.

Again, thanks guys.

Wow! Just noticed this was moved to Finest. Congratulations, well deserved. The detail is an inspiration.
    If you build it, We will watch!

First I wanted to thank Matthew for choosing the 55 for the top 5 of the year. Truly an honor. Loved the video! I see what others here build and it blows my mind, so to be included in that group is just incredible.

While the 55 sat perched on the shelf I found a set of Toyota hubcaps that looked much better than the CChand set it had been wearing. Ordered, waited a good while, a little assembly, and bam! I love them. Seeing them next to the old ones it's no contest. And these were cheaper by far!! Also made of metal vs the CC plastic. They are slightly, and I mean slightly, smaller in diameter, and they are a bit taller. All good things I think. I was thinking of Molotol chroming some of the bolts on the front hub but I think I may not.

eBay link to the caps:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-RC4W...0AAOSwkCdci3C4

Happy 2020 to everyone, and thank you again SBG!!

Love these wheels. Also want to use them on my 40 series build

Too nice a day here, so had to get out. Seemed right to exercise the 55 a bit at the new found creek.

That creek area produces some nice scenery for your nice trucks. It’s so nice.
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Thanks!!

The backyard bridge was an attempt at a photo op spot but it did not fair well over the winter and lawn mowings...

This spot is a nice walk from my house and has several areas that are fun to play and photograph. I must admit I am a fan of the water crossing pictures.

I will keep exploring the surrounding areas see what else I can find there.

Honored to have won Best Interior at USTE 2020. So many great builds, I'm very thankful. This was the only picture
    I got as I was busy running around. You got a full size light up trophy, and in my opinion the coolest part, a mini trophy for the truck.

I was able to get a few sets of the JS Scale keys as they also attended USTE 2020. Very nice people, with beautiful builds. I've wanted a set of these keys forever. Simple but amazing. So now the 62 and the 55 have keys. I'll get some on the ignition of the 55 soon. Only the door for now. They pop right out for driving.

Congrats on interior win.
    Very well deserved.
    Beautiful little truck and it's all just win win.

I absolutely just love the last river crossing photo up above ^^^^^^
    Run what Ya Brung.

Cheers Beers!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718