sbg  

AE Element 2

Thread: Tf2 Homemade front 3 link with panhard bar

Default Tf2 Homemade front 3 link with panhard bar

Heres a go at a front three link. Any suggestions on how to improve this set up would be great

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Hard to tell from your pics but it looks like the geometry for the panhard bar link is way off, the panhard bar and steering link should be on the same plane/angle as one another and similar lengths as well. Not having the geometry right will created bump/axle steer and other issues.
    Doll House truck builderTeam RC4WDTEAM GCM @MikesRCWorld https://www.youtube.com/mikesrcworld

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
    Hard to tell from your pics but it looks like the geometry for the panhard bar link is way off, the panhard bar and steering link should be on the same plane/angle as one another and similar lengths as well. Not having the geometry right will created bump/axle steer and other issues.
    It is way way off but its a dedicated trail rig and hasnt seen inspection in 22 years..... How ever it actually works quite well. After i cut the front springs for my front 1/4 elliptical experiment it is what i had handy to keep it running till parts arrive That said. That said the New leaf springs should be In tomorrow the rear. Works excellently other then if you back the axle into some thing too aolid it pops it off the spring perch working a way to. Fix it The front is going back to 1/2 elliptic (aka full spring ). Till i can buy the real 3 link set up or. Mill a good mount

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk