sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ural 4320 Log truck, Spintires Mudrunner inspired

Quote Originally Posted by FAH View Post
    Nice, actually bought the same tires last week, wating for them to ship, going on my Kamaz 4310!
    How is the quality? :)

Saw that this thread was highlighted on the SCB facebook page :D congratulations, even got a comment from Spintires themself :)
    Which is pretty frigging cool if I do say so myself!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

love these pics.great work.congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishops RC View Post

I made logs last summer to dry and lighter. Now it has come to run test drives on the floor to see how logs behave on a truck ride.

Nice, actually bought the same tires last week, wating for them to ship, going on my Kamaz 4310!
    How is the quality? :)

Saw that this thread was highlighted on the SCB facebook page :D congratulations, even got a comment from Spintires themself :)
    Oh more Spintires trucks! Cool. When I'm in the Urals construction nearing completion, my head is a brain storm what's next .. the other side of my head says more spintires trucks

Tires feel like better unbranded china rubber combound, but not stickier than the stickiest combound on well known brands. And foams are firm and one piece spongeBob. I have not yet tested tires on the terrain.

I will be honored when my own building story is lifted up on the facebook pages of SBG. And then the developer of the game himself notices this. It's really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Which is pretty frigging cool if I do say so myself!
    Yeah that is. Now that I have received attention, I'm going to affect the future Mudrunner 2 game content making videos ( I want story mode, where you have to yearn every new truck, and many different missions on one map, Hardcore is the only difficulty)

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    love these pics.great work.congratulations
    Thanks a lot. There's going to be lot pics when build is completely ready on Log trucks natural habit. And videos, Spintires inspired for sure. I'm have been also scouting terrains to shoot video like in The BOG, Sea Shore. I'm so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishops RC View Post
    Oh more Spintires trucks! Cool. When I'm in the Urals construction nearing completion, my head is a brain storm what's next .. the other side of my head says more spintires trucks

Tires feel like better unbranded china rubber combound, but not stickier than the stickiest combound on well known brands. And foams are firm and one piece spongeBob. I have not yet tested tires on the terrain.

I will be honored when my own building story is lifted up on the facebook pages of SBG. And then the developer of the game himself notices this. It's really cool.

Yeah that is. Now that I have received attention, I'm going to affect the future Mudrunner 2 game content making videos ( I want story mode, where you have to yearn every new truck, and many different missions on one map, Hardcore is the only difficulty)

Thanks a lot. There's going to be lot pics when build is completely ready on Log trucks natural habit. And videos, Spintires inspired for sure. I'm have been also scouting terrains to shoot video like in The BOG, Sea Shore. I'm so excited.
    Sounds promising! Are the measurements for the tires true to the real product?

My truck looks like this, bought it pretty much as is, just made some small personal touches like tires/rims and some details

Think this Kamaz model is pretty neat too but I have a soft spot for the Ural 375 and the Kraz 255

Nice, love the game too Downloaded the tech demo many years ago, was a 3d truck but only drivable forward and backward

Must feel really good to be noticed like that as imthatguy said

Only few updates left till this build is ready. I had real scale size issue, was crane too big for Ural cabin.. I realized that when i was printing the crane grappler.

IMG_9620.jpgF3A4A798-3AA3-483D-9E30-CA4C751EA105.jpgIMG_9626.jpg

Yes it was. So last weekend my 3d printer had "marathon" to print all crane parts again in 0.2 times smaller than original crane. Glad that i did it. Now it sits and looks more realistic looking than older crane

IMG_9642.jpg

I call those crane "legs". In game they are called anchors, and they are different style. Crane legs can be pulled out and leg toes descends on ground.

IMG_9647.jpgIMG_9654.jpg

And here crane with paint. Lots of scale details and items to do. Next update will be those. I'm really happy how it looks now.

IMG_9657.jpg

Looks very good! Good choice of scaling down the crane, looks better now

keeps getting better

Looks very good! Good choice of scaling down the crane, looks better now
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    keeps getting better
    Let's see that

Last build update! Lot of detail work. Crane control and hydraulic lines. Elecktric wire, stripped copper wire inside and the hollow hose.

iPhone-kuva (79).jpgIMG_9687.jpgIMG_9688.jpg

Hydraulic oil tank and more hydr. oil lines.
    iPhone-kuva (82).jpgiPhone-kuva (81).jpg

Door handles and side mirros. And russian style to lock door
    IMG_9683.jpgIMG_9682.jpgIMG_1990.jpgDSC01296.JPG

So.. Ural build is ready. First, pics @ garage

DSC01293.JPGDSC01298.JPGDSC01314.JPGDSC01326.JPGDSC01318.JPGDSC01329.JPG

Ready for Log trucking!
    Last edited by Bishops RC; 04-11-2019 at 01:44 PM. Reason: pics missing

Here some outdoor pics at my backyard.

DSC01346.JPGDSC01333.JPGDSC01351.JPGDSC01364.JPGDSC01358.JPG

Finally it's done. Quite relief. Now it's time to find mud and go to film a RC Spintires Mudrunner movies.

So much cool stuff going on with this build. It turned out fantastic!
    -Jeff
    Mod19RC Shapeways Store
    IG: @RexRacer19

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast