sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Traxxas UDR

Thanks and yes the stock headlight decals are cartoony. I was thinking of molotow chroming the surround and either using a better decal or an Axial lens. This was round one...there will be more...especially the longer we stay home. Ha

I love the truck. I run it on 6s so it does 58 mph with the pinion swap. It needs a better steering servo from stock and a couple RPM pieces and it's pretty solid. I've not blown through axles and diffs like others on the Traxxas forum, but I also think many people bash these trucks. They suck at that. They flip, they crash, they break the rear trailing arms. Drive it like a trophy truck and it's an absolute blast. It looks the part, super fast for the size, and is loads of fun to watch the suspension take it all with ease. Get an Xmaxx to bash, this is more for realistic high speed fun, with a good chance of a roll if you you aren't on top if it.

By far one of my favorites to take out and run.

Video please!

Looks amazing, I'd love to see it go though! Would be so much fun, though I guess you need a lot of space?

I put a video in instagram, @atlanticmotorsports, but I'll see if I can put it on You Tube. The Insta 1 minute doesn't show the speed well.

I'm working on a better GoPro mount for the truck, so that might be cool.

Baseball fields are one of my favorite spots. Jump the pitchers mound and slide around the bases. But yes open spaces and no people around...or broken ankles. Ha

Love it! Properly mental!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234