sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRDPRO 5th Gen 4Runner Inferno Build

Default TRDPRO 5th gen 4runner Expedition Overland Build with offroad camper.

This build will be my 1:1 dream 4runner. I know i can’t have one so just have it in 1:10 scale which also adds up to my yota collection.

This 3d printed bodies are awesome and super strong. I know its a little expensive and requires a lot of work but it will all be worth it when its done.

Pic from mfab4x4

Used tape just to see how awesome the body looks

First joint using CA glue.

Sprayed the whole body with filler primer and sand it with 200

This one will run scx10 frame and scratchbuilt an ifs front suspension. Axles will be rc4wd yota

Some body accessories
    Arb safari snorkel

Eezi awn full roof rack

I will only replace the middle part for my front bumper. Like the c4 1:1 bumper. Made of 22gauge steel

Painted my wheels bronze and found my perfect tire - rc4wd goodyear duratrax

Happy scale building everyone!!!

Man if this turns out anything like your FJ then it’s gonna be awesome. Really interested to see how you “scratch build” and graft the IFS to the scx10 chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! This is going to be one sick 4runner!

Glad to see this build here Neil. Also glad that the three biggest Toyo nerds have one of these in the stable.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

I’m loving the front bumper and that you’re gonna run IFS. Looking forward to seeing this build come together.

Love that you are going IFS

This is going to be a grate looking Toyota and I like the works you are doing to it like the rack on the roof. How is the body for fit?

Just wow already looks like an amazing build coming together! Looking forward to seeing this build come to life! Thanks for sharing Bonards29! I like your "what looks to be paint booth" with a big TRD emblem in the back ground! Just makes this build look like a sweet TRD custom build in the making!

That's will be really nice with the IFS setup and all the scratch accessories !!
    RC4WD Team Driver - JsScale Team Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Patruse View Post
    Man if this turns out anything like your FJ then it’s gonna be awesome. Really interested to see how you “scratch build” and graft the IFS to the scx10 chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Im still in the process of getting parts for it or scratch built the upper and lower control arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickleo View Post
    Wow! This is going to be one sick 4runner!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Glad to see this build here Neil. Also glad that the three biggest Toyo nerds have one of these in the stable.
    Thanks. I can’t pass this yota have to do it lol. Can’t wait to see other 5th gen builds

Quote Originally Posted by BadWagon View Post
    I’m loving the front bumper and that you’re gonna run IFS. Looking forward to seeing this build come together.
    Thanks. I really like how they design the look of this 5th gen. Doing a full plate bumper changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbham View Post
    Love that you are going IFS
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsler View Post
    This is going to be a grate looking Toyota and I like the works you are doing to it like the rack on the roof. How is the body for fit?
    Thanks. The body is like 1:9 scale which is nice. Fits most of the axles

Quote Originally Posted by ToyRCota88 View Post
    Just wow already looks like an amazing build coming together! Looking forward to seeing this build come to life! Thanks for sharing Bonards29! I like your "what looks to be paint booth" with a big TRD emblem in the back ground! Just makes this build look like a sweet TRD custom build in the making!
    Thanks a lot. That is my showroom garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    That's will be really nice with the IFS setup and all the scratch accessories !!
    Thanks

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast