sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer

Quote Originally Posted by rampage View Post
    I know this is a really old thread but I also just recently noticed that the JSscale 'kit' for this body is discontinued on their website. Being that they were 3D printed parts, are the STL files still available to print our own? I'd love to build one of these MJs but there's just too much wrong with the body by default, and that's coming from someone who just built the 2-door..
    I believe the kit actually came from Manitou Liu. Not sure. Either way you can get hold of the man on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tianyi.liu.182. If that doesn't work try contacting Sophie at JS Scale through their web site and ask her. Jerome is doing pandemic stuff so JS Scale is operating at half-strength so a reply may be a little slow.
    JS Scale team driver

Quote Originally Posted by rampage View Post
    I know this is a really old thread but I also just recently noticed that the JSscale 'kit' for this body is discontinued on their website. Being that they were 3D printed parts, are the STL files still available to print our own? I'd love to build one of these MJs but there's just too much wrong with the body by default, and that's coming from someone who just built the 2-door..
    Shapeways has the cab piece so you would just have to figure out the tailgate and lights in the rear just search Comanche it’s probably a rip but you could try to contact the designer for the file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112