sbg  

Pro-Line
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 1950's Retro Gas Station

This whole thread is cool. Just cool. Love it.
    Cheers eh!
    Todd

Hee hee! Amazing! At the G6 I went to this weekend, there's a whole, float your rig challenge. That would have been right at home.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlingFinn View Post
    Nice raft! A little water crossing with a shaky raft adds excitement to any trail ride
    Thanks and yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by tossedman View Post
    This whole thread is cool. Just cool. Love it.
    Was just wondering if it's too messy bcause I'm about to extend it. And thank you

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Hee hee! Amazing! At the G6 I went to this weekend, there's a whole, float your rig challenge. That would have been right at home.
    I'd heard about this and it may even be what put the idea into my head!

So. Haven't turned the garage that started this thread into a scale garage as I'd intended. That garage is in fact in the garden letting winter do it's thing to it.

I need something for photos though, but want something a little more generic than a scale garage. Found an architecture model on Pintrest that kick-started the imagination. As these things do, it began with a delivery -

Getting these barcodes off is a pain.

Delicate...

Testing it out. The idea is to be able to take photos of trucks anywhere with a neutral-ish background wherever I can find the best light at a given time of day.

It's big

That bridge was made using the same technique - which is called whatever it is you call the opposite of the beam-on-post technique.

Up to date. working on the roof now.

JS Scale team driver

Amazing skills and always makes me smile when someone has a Wild Willy pitcrew.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789