sbg  

Pro-Line

Thread: Fire / EMS graphics?

Default Fire / EMS graphics?

anyone know a site on interwebs for fire/ems symbols and custom city/town lettering? i'd like to type in my own town with local phone number, buy and print. i found a few sites, but they clearly state they don't do single orders etc...

Try to find something on a stock footage site that uses Vector-based graphics. You should be able to edit, or find someone to edit it in Adobe Illustrator.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

A friend on mine has a sign shop and would regularly do up scale stuff to be printed on vinyl. Whenever a full size print was going out he would add the scale stuff into the white areas for us guys.
    Another option might be once you have a design is having it be printed on water slide decal paper
    Also know as The Scale Builder on Facebook and Instagram

Go to your local fire department they may give you a PDF of their logo.
    I also use a sign shop for my decals & get them printed on vinyl but it can get a bit expensive the last lot cost me two cartons of beer

i would suggest Neil at FreqEsKinz.com, he made me my NYS DEC stickers for my TF2 LWB

Doll House truck builderTeam RC4WDTEAM GCM @MikesRCWorld https://www.youtube.com/mikesrcworld