sbg  

RPP Associated
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ascending Portal Jeep thing.

Quote Originally Posted by OldfartRC View Post
    Sure looks good, doin' it's thing!!
    I'm trying to remember that I have a sense of humor in my build... Especially when mine is coming from such humble beginnings (HG P402!!).
    Your build is certainly inspiring!

Carmine A., Tucson, AZ.
    One CC-01, one Holiday Buggy, and a HG P402, that I'm trying to turn into a REAL Rig!!
    Thanks I am glad I could provide some inspiration.

I ran this today over roughly 200 gates at the UK scale Nationals and concidering how unscale some of the courses were it really worked very nicely, I need to raise the transfer box skid plate about a 1/4" as it was hanging up more than I would have liked but other than that it proved to be very capable, more so than the driver

Only managed to get a few pictures as I was to busy enjoying the driving, so here they are.

I need to adjust a couple of other bits besides the skid, but I am really pleased with this and how it runs.

This thing is still going strong

Having run it at the UK Nationals back in October with no real issues and having had it out a couple of times since then I finally got round to raising the belly skid and today got it out for run. The raised skid has transformed the performance as it barely got hung up all afternoon.

Few pictures from the afternoon.

More as soon as it happens.
    Last edited by PeteAttryde; 01-28-2018 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Fixed the pictures

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123