sbg  

Pro-Line
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: M548 tracked vehicle - Cooper

Holy cow , that sound!!!!

My only concern with sound units is that sometimes the sound sounds too "electronic"... And a bit annoying after 5 minutes... Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman88 View Post
    I have an idea to use the clothes pegs springs but I don't know if it will work. We'll see.
    Can you show if you end to use those springs? ordered some those but softer (to tension the belts on 3d printers) but they still look too hard for this use. But i'll give them a second look because using them is simpler and cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamer View Post

My only concern with sound units is that sometimes the sound sounds too "electronic"... And a bit annoying after 5 minutes... Sorry!
    Why sorry? I know what you meant. I only have real experience with the ESS One. Heard one running a paid sound(better than stock). sounds great at first but it's like you said, becomes annoying...

talking about sound:

first test. not everything it's working properly. Sometimes I lose the reverse on one ESC

Hi scale people...

It's been a little slow but steady progress.

I'm turning my attention to the tailgate now. Added the steel tow cable with all it's mounts

Sure it will look better all painted(and without excess glue) but i want to show it earlier. For the curious, there's aluminium for the half circles and hooks , copper on the middle mount, brass on the cable ends and the cable itself it's steel(a bike brake cable)

Good source on the bike cable!
    I used a friend's new guitar string extras for whip antenna as it had a bit of coil and a long center springy bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys!

Working on the ring mount and legs for the .50.It's a notorious feature that had to include..

The ring it's a 2 piece part that I've machined earlier. Could do it in 1 piece but this way, rotates 360.

First, the front legs

Then,could do the rear ones

The asymmetry on these is on purpose.For some reason the 1:1 it's like this...

Waited to next day to allow to epoxy to harden and added reinforcements,steps and cleaned the "welds"

Only needs a bit of sanding,colour and better looking(and shorter bolts). I think I'm doing the .50's mount next...

Coming along very nicely. Keep up the good work.

I'm also loving this build. And I'm getting seriously tempted by one too...

Unreal.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Very nice work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!!

Slowly working on the suspension but not happy with the results, the spring look too soft. I'm afraid I'll have to do all the the suspension arms to see how they cope with the weight

This weekend had to work hard on my future house and feel like i was hit by a train...to relax,added 2 new things:

First, the cutoff swich

And then, the handles(?) to help enter the cab

Some creative liberty to make them work with the door handles

Also...painted the last 5 road wheels

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast