sbg  

RPP Associated

Thread: Scale shop items!

Default Scale shop items!

So I have been messing around between projects and while waiting for things to dry, building some items for a scale race pit diorama and eventually for a scale garage. So far i haven't built a ton but I have made a jack, wheel chalk and tool box.
    Here is the jack.
    A picture of the beginning of my race pit diorama.
    And now I'm working on an oxy/acetylene torch kit. What do you guys think of the scale of the gauge manifold, I feel like it should be a bit larger now that i have all the pieces assembled??

Looks pretty good from over here.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

I like
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Nice to see that you are making a garage diorama too! Propositions of the gauges doesn't look bad at all. That Datsun looks brilliant!

Thanks for your feedback. I felt they were a touch small but in the scheme of things it'll do; now I think I need to increase my styrene selection and get to work. Thanks Halme, the car is a blast to shred in the winter and I'm a big fan of this body, have two on the shelf unpainted and ready for next season or next week depending on how I drive....LOL