" Connect Error: Check Main Port"

the manual says that the battery connection is incorrect

have checked multiple times, the battery is connected correctly

outlet voltage is on spot

what can it be?

damaged charger?

i have tried with different batteries and throws same error

the error occurs a couple of seconds after starting to charge

can someone point me in the right direction? thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Jamifra; 11-04-2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: typo

Not familiar with that particular charger but I guess that the battery gets plugged into a lead that then plugs into the charger. If so and the fault occurs with multiple batteries I would suspect this lead has gone open circuit or that the sockets this lead plugs into have failed inside the charger.

The lead is easy to check if you have a multimeter (measure the resistance from one end of the lead to the other for both halves) the resistance should be very close to zero. With out a multimeter you could use a suitably rated bulb (and known to be good) and with the battery plugged in to the lead, connect the bulb to the other end. If the bulb lights the lead is good.

Hope this helps,

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteAttryde View Post
    Not familiar with that particular charger but I guess that the battery gets plugged into a lead that then plugs into the charger. If so and the fault occurs with multiple batteries I would suspect this lead has gone open circuit or that the sockets this lead plugs into have failed inside the charger.

The lead is easy to check if you have a multimeter (measure the resistance from one end of the lead to the other for both halves) the resistance should be very close to zero. With out a multimeter you could use a suitably rated bulb (and known to be good) and with the battery plugged in to the lead, connect the bulb to the other end. If the bulb lights the lead is good.

Hope this helps,

Pete.
    went to my local hobby shop (were i bought it)

the charger is gone, since it was only 1 month old paid the difference and upgraded to Venom Pro Duo Charger

thanks anyways for the tips! cheers