sbg  

RPP Associated

Thread: My land rover defender D110 camel trophy

Default My land rover defender D110 camel trophy

Hello, I am an amateur Spanish scale RC cars today I have several I present my dear defend rcmodelex 110 camel trophy , I hope my English is understood and you like my car , thanks

Very nice! 2nd photo could fool me!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Very nice! These camels are always nice to see.

Do you have more info about the range rover classic :)

Regards Johan.

This Range Rover produced a companion of the forum zonacrawling.com " elaguila45 " were manufactured in resin and only a few units and great pity that no longer fabica more

Enviado desde mi Elephone P8000

I own the 3rd one Elaguila45 made. Probably one of the finest hand-made bodies out there.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

A day trip with rc scale , on the coast, enjoying the surroundings and hobby In the Cantabrian coast in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    I own the 3rd one Elaguila45 made. Probably one of the finest hand-made bodies out there.
    Hi,
    sorry but i cant say the same. had two of the bodys and both where horroble for the price. i get much better handmade bodys for less money. i sell them and it broke my hart, course i love the range classic, hade the first sell i germany in real for a couple of year, i loved him.
    when you cant do it right dont do it.
    cheers
    jens

my bodyshop ranger is number 22 and has a very good finish is true and seen others that are not so well
    I am very happy