sbg  

GearHead

Thread: PDF decal downloads

Default PDF decal downloads

G'day guys I was wondering if any body has any PDF scale decals sheets that they could upload please . I tried most of the links on here but most of them are broken I'm hoping to get some ARB, WARN, TJM, Tamiya etc. (got the SBG one ) Just after any good scale decal that I could take to my local sticker person & get them to make them up for me little Tuff Truck. Thanks in advance guys
    Cheers
    Mat

Sure hope you paid for the SBG sticker sheets...

RPP also carries a wide variety of sticker sheets available for purchase, as well as RC4WD.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Sure hope you paid for the SBG sticker sheets...

RPP also carries a wide variety of sticker sheets available for purchase, as well as RC4WD.
    Nar mate didn't pay for the SGB sticker sheet didn't think I had to I got it here
    http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/...ghlight=decals
    I was asking for pdf's so I could support one of my local businesses.
    Checked out RPP excellent service from them RC4WD searched every where but don't really have what I'm looking for at the moment.
    I was just hoping for some friendly help. Don't have the software to convert images etc.
    Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mrmat01 View Post
    Nar mate didn't pay for the SGB sticker sheet didn't think I had to I got it here
    http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/...ghlight=decals
    I was asking for pdf's so I could support one of my local businesses.
    Checked out RPP excellent service from them RC4WD searched every where but don't really have what I'm looking for at the moment.
    I was just hoping for some friendly help. Don't have the software to convert images etc.
    Thanks anyway
    Fair enough, CKRC does supply the SBG stickers on die-cut waterproof vinyl, which would be a way better option. But whatever works for you. RC4WD does a couple sheets that have ARB, and Warn.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM