sbg  

GearHead
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Smiggin's Folly

Default Welcome to Smiggin's Folly

SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

In August of 2013 Pappy Smiggin donated 2,000 acres of land to Creepy Uncle Albert for him to build the off road park of his dreams. Due to the massive scale of this project I will be lending a hand to help make Uncle Albert's dream come true. Follow along as we make history.
    Last edited by pardonmyn00b; 04-21-2014 at 07:34 PM.

This is perfect I love steaks and off road now there together in one smiggin's hole WOOOHOOOO !!!!
    Rock beach customs/Socrawl.com team driver/Gcmracing team driver

It's going to be smiggly.

Theres a steakhouse too? Man thats great

Sent using magic

Road trip!

www.wolfcreekrcpark.com

Damn you Doug now I wanna go to a sheetz gas station and get a hot dog lol best dogs ever
    Rock beach customs/Socrawl.com team driver/Gcmracing team driver

Quote Originally Posted by crawlin View Post
    Damn you Doug now I wanna go to a sheetz gas station and get a hot dog lol best dogs ever
    Wait till you try a Smiggin's House Steak Hole dog... that's their specialty... hot dogs.... they are 1:9 scale so order more than you normally would.

P.S. I noticed the funding source.... I thought Cwalring Monthly went belly up? This should be an interesting saga.
    www.wolfcreekrcpark.com

Don't believe Cwalring Digest, Cwalring Monthly is just hibernating.

Let's gather 'round and listen to a tale. I bought a house last summer. Since I'm a grown up I made sure it would have adequate space for a toy truck play area. The only downside of my property is that it is flat, very flat. However, I was able to save a few loads of fill dirt from when I had my basement waterproofed. I'll need more dirt in the future but this is a start. Anyway, I let the dirt piles sit over the winter so they could settle and do their own thing. Last week I started digging out Smiggy Creek. It will be a dry riverbed running through the middle of the park. There will be a bridge over Smiggy Creek in time.

I should take this time to tell my intentions of this particular RC park. This will be a place to compliment my true to scale and somewhat capable vehicles. This isn't going to be a pile of rocks and logs for cwalrers. It's going to be some nice trails for dudes to get nerdy on. I love rules and regulations so there will be plenty to go around. No Wraiths, no Wronchos, no Lexan, no wrestling figures, no Jeeps.

I experimented with some leftover mortar and rocks today. I had an idea for a low maintenance rocky trail. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Cwalring Digest was about to do a 72 page write-up on the fall of Cwalring Monthly. I should check my sources.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast