sbg  

GearHead
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help wiring new truck

Nope. That does;t work either. Presumably, the other site doesn't allow for hot linking.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Not sure what is going on but the image works from 2 other sites. Wish I could attach an image.....

I will try and describe what I am planning on doing. From the deans plug at the battery I will have power going to both the ESC and the BEC. The ESC will have all 3 wires going to the Rx. The BEC will then go to the servo with the power lines and the signal wire taped off. The servo will get the signal wire from the Rx along with a black ground wire. I have decided to go ahead and use the Rx to power the winch as the ESC has a nice 6v BEC.

Sound good?

Attaching images is reserved for Supporting and VIP members. Feel free to use a 3rd party image linking source like Photobucket or Imageshack, like I said before. They're free, and super easy to use.

That said, what you're doing sounds right.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Gotcha.....and thanks a bunch for the help.

What you described should work, get to work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12