sbg  

AE Element
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: scale garge 1/10 1/8

Quote Originally Posted by semijoe View Post
    thats kool, thank you
    Happy to help, we all of arias were just a little better at in this little community, for example, look at your stuff! I purchased the Arduino about 6 months ago to add a different kind of movement to some decorations I've made ( something I did more of pre-RC ) Any way, I've read the books but haven't done anything with it yet, looks like a great time to try! I'm assuming a cycle of raise to a given height, pause than lower, might as well start simple. Oh the unit I'm useing is 22mm by 27mm and 4mm tall and looks like this.
    They do make smaller, but I have wear glasses already!

semijoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sgl View Post
    Happy to help, we all of arias were just a little better at in this little community, for example, look at your stuff! I purchased the Arduino about 6 months ago to add a different kind of movement to some decorations I've made ( something I did more of pre-RC ) Any way, I've read the books but haven't done anything with it yet, looks like a great time to try! I'm assuming a cycle of raise to a given height, pause than lower, might as well start simple. Oh the unit I'm useing is 22mm by 27mm and 4mm tall and looks like this.
    They do make smaller, but I have wear glasses already!

thank you for the information.

semijoe Guest

just in case there is a spill, i drilled 2 holes and put a drain grate . also the floor came in and i ran out to finish it

semijoe Guest

i started on an engine stand, everything will work on it. 1st i started on the base , made for styrene square stock. then i cut some solid alum rod and inserted in the framing

next i drill holes for 4 caster wheels . i made these from brackets i had laying around. and for the wheels i will use bearings off an r/c truck

semijoe Guest

ok, caster wheels are on , tomorrow i will make the mounting head

Outstanding!

Excellent stuff! Love the castors!

Great job I love how you got everything working

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234