sbg  

RPP Associated

Thread: Real FORD emblem in 1/10

Default Real FORD emblem in 1/10

When I built my F350 some years ago, I didn't liked the Tamiya sticker that came with the kit ....

sarching for something better, more detailed , I went to a lokal FORD dealer and asked for a "pin" --- think, it's the right term ....Well -- the guys looked a bit "strange", when I told for what I am searchin for, and for what I want to use it .... but ... yes... there was "someting" in one of the "gear-catalogues", that was pretty close perfect in 1/10....

ok --- I had to buy 5 pieces from the 10 pieces package, they ordered extra for me ... but since the pins weren't that expansive....

...dont't know, it if it's new or allready wellknown ....

Regards
    In case of doubt ...."lost in translation"

News to me , great idea!!!!!

Great idea. I have a few Cadillac, Nissan, Toyota emblems from old broken key fobs. They're about the same size. My brother works at a car dealership, so he comes across them from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    Great idea. I have a few Cadillac, Nissan, Toyota emblems from old broken key fobs. They're about the same size. My brother works at a car dealership, so he comes across them from time to time.

Good to see this NISSAN LOGO .... that looks in the perfect size for a 1/9 - 1/10 Scale Nissan GR Body I have ....
    Have to search, if this also exists in Germany.
    In case of doubt ...."lost in translation"

Yeah, same here. I took off the emblem of a Chevy logo from the key fob, it worked great.