sbg  

RPP UMG

Thread: Evilozz's rc man cave

Default Evilozz's rc man cave

This is what i am working with now. The bench used to be bigger but a few ppl complained and it took up a awful lot of room.

Was at work a yr or so back building a two car garage with two buddies and saw the neighbor carry out this sweet heavy solid butcher block shelf. First thought seeing it, man look at that middle shelf its long enough for my "big mistake" Traxxas spartan. Also everything else i'm working on, starting from the bottom lol. In ohio we get snow like canada so a brushless blizzard haven't really started still getting a few parts. Next to it umm ok everyone see the 40 yr old virgin? Well i know one and he had a clodbuster on his shelf i wanted for yrs. Well one day he called me cuz he needed money for something and knowing the market he was shopping in i offered him $20 and he said ok! A whole complete clodbuster for 20 bucks score. He has a mamba brushless revo i keep telling him will be mine soon lol. Its my super but disassembled as i stold links for my jk and im really wanting the rc4wd 40 series tires for it. The clod body is unused and unneeded and has a drop bed, it took a bad roll on my 1st scaler needs some tlc and green jeep is for the super. Middle shelf is the 'big mistake" traxxas spartan and o.g. blackfoot crewcab dually im restarting with a New Bright Silverado. Top is my green yj with custom interior blah blah it'll get reworked. Next to it is my yoda, I've just always wanted one since looking in the mags at 14 yrs old. Rougue elements drop bed I scored on the bay cheap convinced he listed it wrong. Want to do like a hybrid kind of, o.g. bruiser chassis and body, rc4wd trailfinder 2 running gear, axles and 1.55 rims and tires, Dinky rc interior. Ahhh and the mud truck this will be the 4th time redone. I just gotta put a summit trans and imex dullies on it. Its next for building I just have to draw up a chassis for my friend to weld up for my 4runner and the yoda i built him. Yes i bought and built my good friend a basic scaler as i have no one to play trucks with. I sold off all my gas cars and trucks (1/8 scale buggy 2 maxxs and a revo) and built him a yoda which he destroyed in a week and got most of the stuff needed for my yoda build. Next is my dually i hope will be a 1/10 as nice as the amazing "Bigger In Texas" build. Be a basic build just want a dually maybe get the Dinky Rc tandem trailer to pull. Just amazed i found a "new" new bright silverado body for a desent price. And finally "The one that runs" JK, thinking of redoing its post and take apart and show my silly idea's.

Random stuff wall, junk controllers, microt its just neat thinking how small everything is on it.lol And my dui plates lol ugg we all have a past, i'm just glad those days are behind me. During those yrs all my rc stuff collected dust. But i still had it all after all my mistakes and problems were over so back to rc i went, kinda why i tend to build slow and stock pile stuff so ill always have something to work on forever and keep myself busy.

Random spare parts, leftovers, old tires.

Storage slash graveyard. Spare jk body.

My toys to build my toys. My buddy who i built the truck for was cleaning out houses for work and found the drill press barried in a garage called me and i was able to get it for $40 good deal i thought. The band saw which i did'nt think would last but is a tough lil bugger earned it's worth over and over again. And my sign so you know whos shop u in lol

My random scrap box/messed up part box, love making lil brackets or whatever is needed.

Hands down the most important thing in that big ole mess the heater.

And finally my mud truck. I'm itching to get it back together it'll be like the 3,4th time it's been redone. Just
    had to put the trans. in it and proper tires.

So thank you i'm hoping im getting better at this Evil.

That looks like a happy place! Lovin' those mud slutte tires. Proline? makes an inner body for the scx10 that might do you some wonders in the mud. Keeps my rig pretty clean from the mud.

Thank you, the fender wells are thin aluminium held up good in past, the front goes all the way up to the body and rear goes up to the proline interior. Just gotta get off my lazy butt and finish drawing up chassis for buddy to weld up, since im using his scx10 chassis for reference then its goin on this.