sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Formula 1, wettrack

Default Formula 1, wettrack

I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of all those nice on-road tracks in Europe. When I visit Denmark (my homeland), I have 5 tracks within a 45 minute radius of Copenhagen.

Awesome. Canada needs more organized racing, so we can have some awesome tracks like this.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

we have a pretty sweet modded tennis court here... but not enough F1's tried like mad two years ago to get a class going for them

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Awesome. Canada needs more organized racing, so we can have some awesome tracks like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of all those nice on-road tracks in Europe. When I visit Denmark (my homeland), I have 5 tracks within a 45 minute radius of Copenhagen.
    When I lived in The Hague, i was a member of the HFCC for a couple of years. It startedas an offroad club, but after the arrival of the 1st TA-01's they repaved their Offroad circuit (within the oval) with Asphalt. Actually I drove it in with i mini wheelloader. Anyway applied instantly as a member, and within 2 year we had some 70 new members. It was a heavy investment for the Club, but also give them a huge blast forwards.

btw when the RS4 rally came out, we organized rally cup's in the winter, cann't describe how much fun we had!

oh yeah, an overview of the track:
    http://www.hfccracing.nl/index.php?o...d=24&Itemid=39