Recently I've been trying to figure out a good way to unglue my stock Ripsaws, and after boiling them I discovered an easy way; BAKING.

It's quite simple to do this actually, but it does smell pretty bad from the tires and glue baking in the oven, I used a normal metal cookie sheet, placed my tires on it, no non stick spray, foil or anything just the tires on the sheet, I then pre-heated my oven to 425 degrees FAHRENHEIT, once the preheat was done, I placed the sheet in the oven, along with some pizza bites because I was hungry. :p I then let them both bake for around 15 minutes, by then the glue is not only ready to come off but my pizza bites were also ready, YOU WILL NEED GLOVES, as the tires will be extremely hot, as I stated before they also smell pretty bad, but you need to use a little force to get the bead to pull initially, after that it doesn't require much to remove the bead completely.

I don't know how well this will work with different rim types, however IT WILL PEEL CHROME so if you have chrome on your rims and don't want it peeled I don't advise doing it this way, but it does work very well.

Hope this helps