sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Old and Busted Happenstance.

The Toyota is, but the Mitsubishi isn't. This picture was from the summer.
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Quote Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
    The Toyota is, but the Mitsubishi isn't. This picture was from the summer.
    Well, I'll fly down the next time and just drive that one home. Sheesh!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

You looking for that era of Land Cruiser Matt? Cool!
    I like the look of those.

Man, i saw a late 50's Fargo flatbed pickup recently. Really beautiful.
    I was mad after though cause i had no way to take a pic for this thread. Ha.
    Last edited by Headquake; 01-19-2013 at 07:21 PM.

I think if we really work on Matt (and his ol' lady) they would finally give in and get a nice old Land Cruiser.
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Here's an FJ45 (1984 I believe) that I stumbled on here in Abu Dhabi. Chased the guy down and asked him "How much?" He said it wasn't for sale. Old Indian guy, had owned it since brand new. Really nice to me, but he uses that truck for his livelihood and can't replace it.

And there's an imposter Camel Trophy Disco wandering around Abu Dhabi... snagged these while walking around downtown one evening.

And one more...

Stumbled on this remarkably great condition Grand Wagoneer in The Hague, Netherlands.

Europe is NOT a cheap place to be riding around in a land yacht like that. A tank of ga$ must be a weeks pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Honger View Post
    Stumbled on this remarkably great condition Grand Wagoneer in The Hague, Netherlands.
    At the moment, petrol does 1,73 per liter (€ 6,55 per gallon). I hope this one rides on LPG. (This must be somewhere between the Kennedylaan and Sportlaan btw)
    What Brought you to the Hague Honger? I was born and Lived for 35 year in Scheveningen!

Hah, found another rig, suppose on Diesel, however that isn't cheap aswell overhere

Quote Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
    At the moment, petrol does 1,73 per liter (€ 6,55 per gallon). I hope this one rides on LPG. (This must be somewhere between the Kennedylaan and Sportlaan btw)
    What Brought you to the Hague Honger? I was born and Lived for 35 year in Scheveningen!
    Well, I'm an American expat living in Abu Dhabi. We have some Canadian friends we met here who now live in the Hague (he works for the UN). On the way back to Abu Dhabi from the USA in October we laid over in Amsterdam for 4 days and visited our friends. We almost always fly KLM and so we frequently pass through Amsterdam. I think we'll lay over each time we pass through from now on, it gave us a chance to reduce the jetlag.

In case you can't tell, this is my kind of thread... I'm constantly snapping photos of cars, new and old. I've got all manners of Italian exotics as the locals love to drive those out here.

Anyway, I own a Land Rover Discovery which means I make frequent trips to the industrial area, Musaffah, for repairs. I go to the resident Land Rover expert, an Iraqi guy named Saied. I always get to see lots of cool Land Rovers whenever I'm there...

Of course some are the worst for wear...

Saw a Defender 6x6 the other day but the picture didn't take, it was too dark.

thejeepfreak Guest

I saw this gold mine the last week. I was drooling allllll the way home. No rust, but none were for sail.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast