sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPP Hobby Feedback

In the Order Comments box I asked they use recyclable packing material such as paper rather than the usual popcorn foam. And guess what, they did and the shipping guy wrote "Sure thing" on the packing slip.

And if you go look in the RCCrawler.com forum under Chit Chat you'll see a thread that will REALLY impress. Hint, just think of something funny to ask for in the comments section of your order 2thumbs

Don't know why I didn't come across this sticky before, I ordered my steering kit from them, it shipped within 24 hrs, and was in my mailbox 3 days later. excellent service

Hi
    Do you know if they send the goods to Poland? :D

Now I know they are sending to Poland
    Yesterday I have received the shipment,
    RPP- perfect service

THANK YOU ! Not my first order -- and definitely not the last ...I am a satisfied customer!

They are fast and reliable, ship very fast --

(so the only "problem" is the customs in Germany --- this takes time ....)
    In case of doubt ...."lost in translation"

RPP is typically my default go to vendor. Stocks good and there package handling is the best I've seen in the industry. Shipping times? I live within 200 miles of them so it more about package handling and prep at there end which once again is excellent.

RPP Hobby shipped my TF2 and extras a half hour after I placed the order! Amazing! Definitly buying from them again!

ordered twice from them. only issue is with their order tracking. both orders said "in process" even 2 weeks after i got the item. got them item alot quicker than i expected too. love the prices.

You using Canada Post to track site or USPS site?

I'm long overdue to leave some feedback for RPP.

In late 2013 I made several orders from RPP. Since I only visit America once a year at most I ordered several items to stock up and bring back with me.
    - 1.9 Gearhead ENK's and tires for a future project. These wheels are gorgeous! The quality is top notch.
    - An Axial Dingo kit for a future project plus a bunch of electronics accessories. Great pricing and quick delivery.

It seems like everything with RPP is super-quick... their responsiveness to email queries and their shipping speed stand out above everyone else out there.

Thanks Corey!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12