sbg  

AE Element
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPP Hobby Feedback

perry3182 Guest

Default Positive buying experiece!

Placed an order through their website, it was shipped within 24hrs and received in my hand in Grande Prairie AB 9 days from when I ordered it, super fast. Prices were great too and only had to pay the taxes for the customs fee. Definately recommended.

dwarrick Guest

Default RPP and Corey = Amazing service!

Just wanted to throw out a quick shout out to them. Helped me out completely and were fast at getting back to me.

Shipped out super fast too!

All around great shop

Agreed.

I made a big order two weeks ago and got everything very quickly. In fact, there was an upgrade to one product (mistake made in the order filling I'm sure) and when I discovered the mistake, and decided to keep the upgrade, I emailed Corey to arrange for the extra payment.

He was very happy that I contacted him, and offered me a free T-shirt on the next order for my honesty.

Stand up guy and great customer service.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

MrRangeRover1996 Guest

Default Gold Vendor Feedback - RPP Hobbies

Just received my first RPP Hobby order. ordered on Sunday...arrived at my door (but i was not home!) on the following Friday.

the only downside is the HST charge that customs wanted . this is no fault on RPP. parts arrived well packaged in 5 working days. 2 thumbs up

Glad to see this thread :)

Placed my first order with them 2 weeks ago. they had it shipped first thing the next morning and it was at the border in under two days :)

3 days after that it was at my door

good over all experience and already lining up my next order!

Recently had the same experience from RPP. Order was pulled & shipped the next day. Everything was right & parts as described,

Copious Guest

RPP Is Top notch! I have been using them for a while and thier service is great! Thanks Corey!

Default RPP Hobby Feedback

Be sure to leave vendor feedback.
    Sometimes knowing the experiences of others can mean the difference between purchasing a product/service or not. Knowing the experiences of others is one of the best tools you can leave for your fellow members in the SBG Marketplace

Robbie420 Guest

I have made I think 4 or 5 purchases from RPP and each and every time I have ordered it seems that the items have shipped within an hour! They are absolutely awesome to deal with, and have become my go to online Scaler Shop. Its always a pleasure to deal with RPP!

I've ordered from them several times over the last year and haven't had a single problem. They usually ship the same day and if not the next, and all the parts arrive well packaged and in good condition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast