sbg  

AE Element
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Zombie 240Z -

Dr. Kustom Guest

Default - Zombie 240Z -

Took the Z out on a rainy/foggy night for some photo shots...

Good night for shots!

Those first two look great. Nice shots. Those are the tires we drag with. If only you lived closer....... Do you race it locally?

Dr. Kustom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Good night for shots!
    Definitely a fun night!

Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    Those first two look great. Nice shots. Those are the tires we drag with. If only you lived closer....... Do you race it locally?
    Thanks Matt, I don't really race, only drive it at the parking lot with a friend.

That in itself can turn into a race!
    Great shots, love the car

Love the car!! How did you fasten your fender arches? Glue and screws or just screws? What size screws if you don't mind sharing. Thx!

Dr. Kustom Guest

No glue, only bolted on. I'm not exactly sure about the screw size, I got them from a 1/24 Losi MRC's bead lock ring. I'd say they are about M2x4mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Kustom View Post
    No glue, only bolted on. I'm not exactly sure about the screw size, I got them from a 1/24 Losi MRC's bead lock ring. I'd say they are about M2x4mm.
    Cool... just pulled one of those screws off my 3yr old's Micro crawler... they're M1.3... tiny buggers. Hard to find those things... haha. Last question... did you find nuts for them or just screw into the plastic and let it be as is?

Thx!!

Dr. Kustom Guest

Oh yea, they are tiny! I can't find any lock nuts that is small enough to fit over those screws, so I just screw them into the body as is. All I did was poke small holes into the lexan with a tiny nail, just a bit smaller than the screws, then let the screws create their own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Kustom View Post
    Oh yea, they are tiny! I can't find any lock nuts that is small enough to fit over those screws, so I just screw them into the body as is. All I did was poke small holes into the lexan with a tiny nail, just a bit smaller than the screws, then let the screws create their own thread.
    Cool! Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast