sbg  

GearHead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armature Alley 2012/2013 winter season opener pictures

Default Armature Alley 2012/2013 winter season opener pictures

Here's the shots I captured. We had a few others who I'm sure captured much better ones. Rezza will be adding a few soon too, which his brother took. Thanks for looking!

Fun shots, Matt! Thanks for capturing some of the spirit!
    I've already spent considerable time trying to figure out how to copy your awesome custom Sunny 'upgrades' without it being too obvious.

Awesome time guys! Thanks again Al for hosting and for the great times. Here are some of the photos my brother captured from the first half of the night.

Here are some more shots from the night

Awesome pics, Rez! T'would seem the poor lighting in the basement wasn't much of an issue for your brother. Really great to get some good documentation of the Alley! And I now have proof that I actually did fix the 911 front end before this race-day served up a new round of scars.

Yeah tell Amir thanks for the nice shot of my Datsoon!

Man, I am really diggin' this track. the more you look the more I see. all the little scenes going on in the background are so cool, favorite: traffic cone pile & junk in the curve next to the overpass with the beach in the background..... Excellent photos & some very cool rides too.
    www.wolfcreekrcpark.com

robotron Guest

Y'know Al, i was thinking about what you said the other night while playing GT5 about how i need to display less talk and more action with my RC'ing. After careful consideration.....I finally picked up a Cup Racer. IT'S ON NOW!!! hahaha Well maybe not just yet, after i get it built.

Tim.

Little Guy Guest

Haven't seen you in a while, Tim. I'm with Al on this one. The sooner you stop yapping and start building, you can come racing. It'd be nice to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post
    Haven't seen you in a while, Tim. I'm with Al on this one. The sooner you stop yapping and start building, you can come racing. It'd be nice to see you again.
    There's the pot that called the kettle black! Great to see you too Justin! Oh, wait. I haven't seen you at all in forever.

Oh and Tim: Don't 'come racing' with Justin. That will not lead you to where we're racing at all. Unless you also think that 'come racing' means; Leave your broken car at your friends house and stay home alone.

Disclaimer: I might have mean't everything I just said above literally. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm a jerk. It's mean't to hurt.

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast