sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to find NewBrigh JK?

SCX-KRAWLER Guest

Default Where to find NewBrigh JK?

Hi guys, I have been on a hunt lately for a new bright jk body and have come up empty handed. I know they are rare now but I still see tons of people using them so theres gotta be a place to get them... Can you help me out? Even if theres a used one around, I am interested. Thanks

Keddy Guest

Your location would help us let you know where you can find one.

SCX-KRAWLER Guest

Oh sorry, I am in Edmonton Alberta

Kijiji, local flea markets, odd lots, radio shack sometimes, walmart sometimes, etc.

SCX-KRAWLER Guest

Do they stock them in stores around christmas? I have looked all over and havent seen any

Keddy Guest

I keep picking mine out of "The Source" for $64.99

Yes they will probably turn up in stores soon. Something else to keep in mind, because they are such rubbish rcs they will also likely turn up on kijiji and ebay shortly after christmas.

i know its like a curse word around here but ebay thats were i got my 2 jks one just sitting incase i get froggy and want a new body and new bright silverado with a lil time i usually find acceptable deals just resist the urgh to buy and wait ,brand spankin new silverado for 50 bucs 15 shipping

I actually put an ad on Craigslist (not sure if you will have that) and within a couple hours I got really lucky and a local guy sold me one for $40

Just making this a zombie thread by bringing it back from the dead. Is this one of the New Bright Jeeps folks are using for the body? http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/new-brig.../6000187914827
    Cheers eh!
    Todd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast