sbg  

Pro-Line
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to - making your own links

Thanks. Just finished a set of lowers.

If anybody needs an extra push to do it check out a comparison of stock axial 3mm thread versus the 8/32

Randy_4life Guest

Awesome write up it was just what i needed to know! i just completed making my first set of links today! they are awesome feels more rewarding making them yourself!

Tanqueray Guest

Just found this link to a 4link calculator when i was surfing around

http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/in...e4x4-downloads

direct link:
    http://www.powerblocktv.com/img/xtre...arLinkV3.0.zip

ecoli Guest

Glad folks are getting good use out of this tutorial. Really is simple and opens a lot of possibilities in regards to different bodies, etc. you can use on your rigs.

.:axial-luver:. Guest

Try this maybe, they've lasted 11 months and only one slight bend from falling off a cliff.
    [IMG]file://c:\Documents and Settings\jason\Desktop\Devlin's RC pictures and videos\DSC01772.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]file://c:\Documents and Settings\jason\Desktop\Devlin's RC pictures and videos\DSC01773.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]file://c:\Documents and Settings\jason\Desktop\Devlin's RC pictures and videos\DSC01775.JPG[/IMG]

Awesome, just finished a set for my ch build. Cheaper and looks good, I feel good making my own stuff, next is a bumper? Maybe?!?!

Heinz57 Guest

now someone just needs to come up with a mini chop saw to get them all the same lengh in one swift chop....now that would be cool.

Fat fingers!!! Supposed to be "XJ Build".

MegaToys Guest

So umm.... I can't find any threaded rod or anything.... So I was wondering if some one could make me some links... Cause I have a custom project that needs longer links then I can buy I will pay how ever much :)

kyle_l Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MegaToys View Post
    So umm.... I can't find any threaded rod or anything.... So I was wondering if some one could make me some links... Cause I have a custom project that needs longer links then I can buy I will pay how ever much :)
    i have been looking also for the last week, i finally found threaded rod at pacific fasterns cause none of the metal supermarkets carried 6-32 threaded rod. i just need to get some tubing to go over it and then i will be done.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast