sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R/T

Default R/T

I couldn't resist the straightaway beside the tracks after taking these shots. On the second run, I tried to get her up to 1/2 throttle when things got squirrelly and we had a close encounter with a Jersey barrier.. Back to the shop!
    (Pardon the background plagiarism again, KJ.. I like trains too. Luckily, there's no shortage of them around here.)

The build: http://www.crawlcanada.com/forum/sho...t=12413&page=2

jeenyus Guest

This looks mean!

Do you guys use green screens when you take your pics? they always look like a real car.

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyus View Post
    This looks mean!

Do you guys use green screens when you take your pics? they always look like a real car.
    Thank you. Reality is the objective...All my shots are single images though. The only editing I do is a simple edge-crop which I do using the basic editing program available in my Photobucket account. The trick is in the set-up.

MegaToys Guest

is that 1.1?? lol

promod Guest

looks good...

graminizer Guest

I'm gonna have to try cropping a few of my shots........Killer Mopar by the way......where did you get the body from?

SlowKrawl Guest

I was thinking "this guy is an idiot! he put his drag car in the rc car category, this should be in basic babble!"

Then I saw the other posts, went back and looked the car over. I'm still convinced it's 1:1 lol. Did you just photoshop the background in?

The body was kindly given to me by a friend. I think he coerced it out of the hands of his nephew.

NO photoshop. The fun lies in getting the image with one shot. The rc and background are both captured with a single press of the shutter-release button.

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    The body was kindly given to me by a friend. I think he coerced it out of the hands of his nephew.

NO photoshop. The fun lies in getting the image with one shot. The rc and background are both captured with a single press of the shutter-release button.

with that being said
    how far is the car from the fence ??

Aprox 2 lanes (1:1).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast