sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kev's new shop/shops.

Shop looks sweet!! NOW I understand!!! You still have a huge collection that will keep you very busy!!

That's a clean and tidy shop Kev, I'll keep this topic in mind while developing my own workshop

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with how it's coming together. All of the specialty tools have been very pricey but worth it once I start to build again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
    Having been a drafter from the old days, I've spent a few hours over a light table... we have several nice big ones at work that don't get used anymore.... hmmmm.
    You should snatch one up, so handy when it comes to decals, masking and testing semi transparent surfaces. Best part of all it puts a super horror movie glow up your face if you want to look more dramatic when you play with your toys!
    Quote Originally Posted by baliah View Post
    Shop looks sweet!! NOW I understand!!! You still have a huge collection that will keep you very busy!!
    Ahhh yes, you've spotted some of the new model collection Jim.

On one of my lunch breaks, I'm heading down to the local paint store to pick out a new wall color. On the weekend I'll take everything out of the office and get the walls painted their final coats. I'll put it all back together and then I can do all of the finishing touches. More pics and updates as the new gear arrives.

Very compliments Kevin.
    you have an obsessive attention to everything.
    also for great Tamiya collection.

Why I have not seen before ?

Normally, it is the temple

The OCD part of me loves the organization!

Sent from a secret location!

Thanks gents, I'm having allot of fun with this and can't wait to get started with all of the new projects.
    I worked long into the night getting the walls prepped and painted. It took forever to take it all appart but was worth doing this way so when it's all painted i don't have to switch things around and make extra holes in the walls.
    New LED lighting is on the way for under the shelves, hope to have it by the weekend.
    Will update as soon as I can.

Been blasting away at the hobby room/office at night this week. Managed to get hobby area back together, repainted the light table, cabinets and shelves. Putting it back together tonight once the paint dries.

Chose a Mushroom color for the walls instead of what I really wanted. Concerned with bold fun colors when it comes to selling the place. Sheeple for the most part have no vision when it comes to wall color so I'm playing it safe a little.

I understand the color thing! The place I am moving into, most of the rooms are a brown and grey, except for my future RC room which is a bright pink? It will be painted before I use it ASAP lol!!!!This looks very good so far, will look even better with all your stuff in there!

Thanks Jim, n00b would dig your new RC room for sure!
    After the weekend, I'm getting a little more used to the color and it does look better with my crap moved back in. Once I finish my paintings they should help break things up a little too.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast