sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kev's new shop/shops.

Cool Kevin. Looks nice. I didn't realize you had such a long commute to bare. Time is a sacred thing. Im glad you are getting more for yourself.

JasonC Guest

Thats an awesome little (huge!) workshop! Nom M can tell her friends she sent you to the basement/dungeon.

Any spots for rent in that building? I would give up my snazy job just to live there.

Quote Originally Posted by BC_4RUNNER View Post
    Welcome back from the wack Kevin. Where in North Van is it? I look forward to getting out on more trail runs with you knwo that you are closer. And planning some LMRCC/CC stuff.......
    Should have more spare time for that for sure...we're in (or will be) in Lynn Valley...lots of great spots around with Lynn Canyon close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Headquake View Post
    Cool Kevin. Looks nice. I didn't realize you had such a long commute to bare. Time is a sacred thing. Im glad you are getting more for yourself.
    Commute wouldn't be as bad if we didn't have so many bridges, bad drivers and construction...we have that fixed now though....I only have to cross bridges to go to the Hobby shops and crawlin now!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonC View Post
    Thats an awesome little (huge!) workshop! Nom M can tell her friends she sent you to the basement/dungeon.

Any spots for rent in that building? I would give up my snazy job just to live there.
    No rentals allowed....you can snatch a unit up though.

ecoli Guest

Nice find Kev. We lived in Deep Cove and in the lower part of Lynn Valley when we lived in North Van. Definitely a beautiful part of the lower mainland (though my favourite is still Bowen Island). Crazy expensive though as you said, which is one of the main reasons we moved.

Don't let those boat guys get you out of scale trucks/cars :D!

RCFreak Guest

Im glad you found your new digs bud ,and its wicked that you have a work shop there. I was starting to wonder how you would be painting and drilling stuff into the wee hours .. Rustynewfie's last place has a nice color to the patio deck on the 3rd floor hehehe good thing he is in his house now ..

Cant wait for the pics bud ..

Quote Originally Posted by ecoli View Post
    Nice find Kev. We lived in Deep Cove and in the lower part of Lynn Valley when we lived in North Van. Definitely a beautiful part of the lower mainland (though my favourite is still Bowen Island). Crazy expensive though as you said, which is one of the main reasons we moved.

Don't let those boat guys get you out of scale trucks/cars :D!
    Love deep cove too, one of the nicest spots IMO...great crawlin too!
    Will always do trucks...and dabble in the others...I'd put my money on the fact that the boat guys will get drawn to the trucks!

Quote Originally Posted by RCFreak View Post
    Im glad you found your new digs bud ,and its wicked that you have a work shop there. I was starting to wonder how you would be painting and drilling stuff into the wee hours .. Rustynewfie's last place has a nice color to the patio deck on the 3rd floor hehehe good thing he is in his house now ..

Cant wait for the pics bud ..
    So happy to get the shop bonus....I was considering the idea of having to spray bodies during late night sessions in parking lots. I can't believe there's only 6 days to go....Packing sucks.

true-scalecrawler Guest

haha i hear ya Kev!....im in the middle of packin too as im movin at the end of the month aswell......you never know how much crap you have until you have to pack it all up and move. and yeah, the boat guys will need somethin to pull their boats with lol

Quote Originally Posted by true-scalecrawler View Post
    haha i hear ya Kev!....im in the middle of packin too as im movin at the end of the month aswell......you never know how much crap you have until you have to pack it all up and move. and yeah, the boat guys will need somethin to pull their boats with lol
    Hope you got settled in and in less of a cluster than we are....I can't find anything around here!

I've done almost 4 full builds between the coffee table, kitchen table and this makeshift hobby room....I'm fed up!

A guy needs to know where his stuff is, yesterday I just couldn't take it anymore so I stripped the wallpaper out of what was the spare bedroom closet. Started with shelves so I can start to put parts away and not have to scrounge through boxes. Ended up with this by 2am...

Hoping to get to the trim, proper lighting and getting the cabinets in over the next couple of weeks. Man that was 3 hrs of walpaper just for the closet. BTW....who tha hell wallpapers inside a closet including shelves? LOL
    Last edited by UNGLEWD; 04-25-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Code454 Guest

that turned out better just need to get rid of the rest of the wallpaper in the room for a better mood color lol, looks nice and clean tho, i have to clean up a little every week or two with my desk so its useable lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast