PDA

View Full Version : speky dx3e!!!!

true-scalecrawler
02-14-2010, 06:18 AM
ive finally crossed over!.... i hadnt planned on buying this.....i had stopped at gogo on my way home from work to see if my exterior detail pkg had arrived, just thought id ask Cam if he had one of those new spektrum dx3e's in stock that i could have a look at.....slapped it onto the visa, now its mine, and from the use ive had of it....this thing is sweet!
now i can run my winch!:luxhello:
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii451/true-scalecrawler/DSCF2263.jpg
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii451/true-scalecrawler/DSCF2265.jpg

ive run into a killer luck streak!....i am also gunna be picking up a new (well, new to me....lol) charger that does everything ill ever need to do.....on monday after work.....AND i have a buddy who gave me dibbs on an ax10 with all the lots of goodies, and everything to run it except tha battery....its been used once or twice....for a $100bukz:luxhello:

p.s. has anybody else tried the new dx3e?.....seems like a really solid unit that doesnt cost $300....

Chaos
02-14-2010, 07:06 AM
I like that new design, looks like it would fit your hand nicely

true-scalecrawler
02-14-2010, 07:12 AM
thanks, it sells for around $120 before tax, i got it a lil cheaperevilgrin, and the range should be no different than a dx3r as it is 2.4Ghz....
so far im quite pleased with it!

Chaos
02-14-2010, 07:21 AM
it sells for around $120 before tax

That is awesome, gonna have to look down at our shops i guess.

ForkliftJeff
02-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Nice price. I'm gonna have to start converting over to 2.4ghz for my trucks. I got my first one with my Slash 4x4 and love the range, and especially love the small antenna.

.....AND i have a buddy who gave me dibbs on an ax10 with all the lots of goodies, and everything to run it except tha battery....its been used once or twice....for a $100bukz:luxhello:

Good deal! Does your buddy need a buddy?

HeyOK
02-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Nice transmitter Geoff. Looks like it comes with a receiver and a servo too.

Tell me about the third channel. Will it do three positions? What I mean is, if you plug your servo into CH3 on the receiver, is there a mode you can put the transmitter in so that you can make the servo move to Left, Center and Right?

true-scalecrawler
02-14-2010, 07:47 AM
I like that new design, looks like it would fit your hand nicely

it does, very comfortable squishy rubber handle and soft foam tire grip for steering

Nice transmitter Geoff. Looks like it comes with a receiver and a servo too.

Tell me about the third channel. Will it do three positions? What I mean is, if you plug your servo into CH3 on the receiver, is there a mode you can put the transmitter in so that you can make the servo move to Left, Center and Right?

yup! actually theres 3 diff settings for the 3rd channel.....2pos., 3pos., and linear function....and the button is an "on,off,on" momentary rocker switch

really easy setup.....just set all your failsafes, bind it, and go!

rusty
02-28-2010, 07:29 AM
ya got one of those yesterday at the rc pit stop for 109.99. it works great love it:luxhello:it is great for a dig system in a crawler evilgrin

koomz
02-28-2010, 08:35 AM
cool man thanks for the heads up was that taxes in.

rusty
02-28-2010, 09:52 AM
no it was not with taxes but with taxes it was about 118.99