PDA

View Full Version : spektrum receiver problem

-beaker
03-16-2009, 08:30 PM
The batt slot on my receiver isnt sending power to my lights. it was working previosly but when i took all my electronics out to install my goat it stopped working. I thought it was the light kit but when i plugged it into the aux channel they worked. And help? is it a problem with the receiver or is it something i did.

HeyOK
03-16-2009, 08:37 PM
It should be repairable. Sounds like the solder on that connector has broken away from a pin on the bat connector. You can open up the receiver and take a look and just go over the soldering on that connector if you are comfortable doing that.

If you have a volt meter you can check for voltage on the pins and try and narrow down which pin (neg or pos) on that connector is faulty or just send it to me and I will see if I can fix it up for you!

HeyOK
04-07-2009, 09:32 PM
The batt slot on my receiver isnt sending power to my lights. it was working previosly but when i took all my electronics out to install my goat it stopped working. I thought it was the light kit but when i plugged it into the aux channel they worked. And help? is it a problem with the receiver or is it something i did.

Did you get this fixed up?