PDA

View Full Version : 1.55 Pitbull Growlers Vs. 1.55 RC4WD Interco IROKs

LetsGoMuddin
07-30-2013, 07:37 AM
I like the look of both of these tires and would like to run one or the other on a truck I'm thinking of purchasing. I have never used either of them before so I was wondering if anyone here could give me any feedback. Thanks for the help! :biggthumpup:

imthatguy
07-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Well, nearly nobody has Growlers in hand yet, as they just started shipping yesterday.

If they're anything like the 1.9 Pit Dogs, then they'll probably perform quite well. That said, I think they're really more of a trail tire and you can't expect them to beat out an Irok. Maybe I'm wrong.

There's a few reviews on other forums for pre-release versions.

generis
07-30-2013, 08:30 AM
My 1.7 IROKs are as good on everything as my 1.9 PitBull ROckBeast, and almost the very same size. The growler seems to review a bit lest grippy than the other 2 I mentioned, and alas, that's why I don't have any.

LetsGoMuddin
07-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Well, nearly nobody has Growlers in hand yet, as they just started shipping yesterday.

If they're anything like the 1.9 Pit Dogs, then they'll probably perform quite well. That said, I think they're really more of a trail tire and you can't expect them to beat out an Irok. Maybe I'm wrong.

There's a few reviews on other forums for pre-release versions.

My 1.7 IROKs are as good on everything as my 1.9 PitBull ROckBeast, and almost the very same size. The growler seems to review a bit lest grippy than the other 2 I mentioned, and alas, that's why I don't have any.

Thanks for the input guys! I looked at some of the pre-release reviews on RCC and I believe I'm going to go with the Growlers and see how they perform!

tozrovr
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
The huge benefit to the Pit Bulls would be that when installed on a build with $963 worth of Vanquish axles, you'd actually reach "PHP God" status on RCC.

gdb85
07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Imthatguy, check RPP they have them in stock.

I'm not sure if the shipping is reasonable for you or not but they have'm.

imthatguy
07-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Imthatguy, check RPP they have them in stock.

I'm not sure if the shipping is reasonable for you or not but they have'm.

Ordered them ages ago and they should be here by the end of the week, but thanks sir! ;)

LetsGoMuddin
07-31-2013, 04:18 AM
The huge benefit to the Pit Bulls would be that when installed on a build with $963 worth of Vanquish axles, you'd actually reach "PHP God" status on RCC.
Haha, I guess I can't reach that status because no Vanquish axles for this build!