PDA

View Full Version : DRX rallycars on track

Headquake
04-29-2013, 03:43 PM
Had the Kyosho DRX VE rally cars on the track yesterday, i'm riding the the Subaru and Matt (imthatguy) is riding his Cosworth Ford. The track is still kinda grippy and soft, gonna be really fun once it hardens up and lets us slide around more. Fun times none the less.

http://youtu.be/63hBq0mvMRY

alan
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM
I wonder who was in charge of editing on this one? One second the Repsol Ford is diving into the corner for a brilliant tandem drift inside pass, in the next shot the Suby is 10 car-lengths out front again.::suspect

Nice driving, boys!

Headquake
04-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Haha! Yeah the edit was kinda off reality in spots. I only had 3 shots of each angle to work with since we shot them all quickly at the end of the day. We didn't keep the distance between us too steady. Just tried to keep it clean and in order at least( subaru followed by the ford).

Fun times though. orangechat

generis
04-29-2013, 04:49 PM
Sweet stuff, lads! I'm jealous of some rally time! That was a fun video! :lol:

UNGLEWD
04-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Man you guys make those kyoshos look like a whack of fun!

Wrencher
04-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Awesome fun going on in that vid... looks like the subaru had the home track advantage LOL

imthatguy
04-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Awesome fun going on in that vid... looks like the subaru had the home track advantage LOL

I let him win. ;)

Ikaros
05-01-2013, 03:38 AM
I let him win. ;)

Aha!

Great vid, That track is soo cool!, those camera angles fit in brilliant, the motion of the vehicles (specially on those light jumps) is great, and watching them two WRC cars race each other is so addictive!