PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Toy Run.

robotron
12-28-2012, 07:00 PM
So it was my first time running at Armature Alley and it was everything i hoped it would be........So i made a video.
A little tough getting footage without getting in the way so i opted to just set up the camera and gather random footage, turned out pretty decent all things considered. Been a little while making a video too.
Fun fun fun and thanks again Alan for letting me come play.

P.S. this video like another of mine hate phones and it won't let me change it.....sorry.

http://youtu.be/WefKKqVI04E

UNGLEWD
12-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Cool Tim
Thanks for taking this video and turning it out.
I rarely get to see myself race so it's nice to see how far off my lines are!
Headquake gets his wish for insider footage... YAY

BIGBIRD
12-28-2012, 07:27 PM
dam nice vid, thats what i get for showing up with an incomplete car fix it and race late!! next time ill get in there, haha

Headquake
12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Awesome!
Thanks alot for putting this together Tim. Really cool to see.
Always dig that Cars album too.
:beerchug:

matt c
12-28-2012, 08:48 PM
That's a great perspective video of the track. I think it's the first of it's kind. Nice one. I hope to see you out at my place next race.

Wrencher
12-28-2012, 11:02 PM
man that looks like a ton of fun. wish i lived closer.

Ikaros
12-29-2012, 01:30 AM
I love it , fanatastic vid :rock:,

put it on my FB aswell, I'm trying to convince my wife that our new house needs a large basement! coolred

alan
12-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Awesome! Totally mesmerizing. Thanks for taking the time to put all your hours of footage together, Tim! And thanks for your words of appreciation (again)! I look forward to having you back over, bud.

generis
12-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Thanks for this great vid! More inspiration! Loved the night vision there for a while! Really fun stuff, lads!

robotron
12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Hahaaa I'm glad you guys liked it, and like i said it did turn out way better than i thought it would. I just gotta work on my driving now lol.

Awesome!
Thanks alot for putting this together Tim. Really cool to see.
Always dig that Cars album too.
:beerchug:

Such a good album, though the reason for the song was Fast Times at Ridgemont High was on T.V the other night hahaha.......The uncensored version too Hubba hubba:laughing:

alan
12-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Glorious pool scene!