PDA

View Full Version : Scale electric fans

UNGLEWD
12-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Picked up a bunch of these for my various projects that would have electric fans in the real world.
Should look especially good on the ones with remote cooling systems. would be simple enough to have them rotate for that extra effect!
They're available from Yeah Racing

http://www.yeahracing.com/catalog/images/32002_1.JPG

MrRangeRover1996
12-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Did you have to buy 10 or more? Are you thinking about importing products from this vendor to resale to forum members?

I have nothing in mind that I need from Yeah Racing...just thought I would ask.

matt c
12-18-2011, 01:00 AM
:bugeyes:I clicked on this thread thinking, "hey, I'm a Scale Electric Fan" I'm a fan of Scale Electric. Boy was I wrong. Cool looking fans though.:huh:

baliah
12-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Thanks Kev, this is what I've been looking for to get closer to finishing the Brute!!

UNGLEWD
12-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Did you have to buy 10 or more? Are you thinking about importing products from this vendor to resale to forum members?

I have nothing in mind that I need from Yeah Racing...just thought I would ask.You can buy as many as you want, just not from them directly... any shop can get them in for you though. This was more hey look what's available than hey look what I'm bringing in

I clicked on this thread thinking, "hey, I'm a Scale Electric Fan" I'm a fan of Scale Electric. Boy was I wrong. Cool looking fans though. :biggthumpup:

Thanks Kev, this is what I've been looking for to get closer to finishing the Brute!! No problem, i think they'll look cool in the back of some of the more modified wheelers..

alan
12-18-2011, 12:01 PM
:bugeyes:I clicked on this thread thinking, "hey, I'm a Scale Electric Fan" I'm a fan of Scale Electric. Boy was I wrong. Cool looking fans though.:huh:

:laugh: Oh boy!

i think they'll look cool in the back of some of the more modified wheelers..

.. Or a Renault 5.:paranoid:

TheHobbyGarage
12-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Kevin,

we got those in a the Hobby Garage a few days ago, plenty to sell if anyone else needs them.

UNGLEWD
12-18-2011, 12:05 PM
I knew you guys would get em in for us!!! :biggthumpup: