PDA

View Full Version : flatirons

colonelangus
04-30-2008, 12:56 PM
hey just got my flatirons today ..i was right about them being an all t tire .it even says it on the package..
hope it performs as good as it looks.

chopper-ss
05-05-2008, 11:31 PM
hey , have you tryed out your flatirons yet , i went out to Seb's rc and got myself a pair along with a set of 8 shooters and some hub extenders . . . i couldnt resist the irons as soon as i seen them ,, they do look rad and i hope they end up working as good as they look ...

i was wondering tho , have you had any experience with the hub extenders ... i got the HPI ones ,, let me know what ya think. :)

colonelangus
05-06-2008, 09:54 PM
well untill they broke in they were average ,but now the glaze is gone they have stretched a bit and are hooking up beyond expectations ..i really thought it would take longer to break in but these are unreal already ..as far as the wheel wideners i dont have them as i like the clearence i get with the narrow track.i know theres advantages to being wider ,but also disadvantages too .?

cabsover78
05-10-2008, 07:11 AM
can ask what kind did you get m2 or m3?

summitclay
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
what rims did you mount the irons on? i have rc4wd 8bolt alum beadlocks and they are the toughest tires to mount i have had. thanks:beerchug: hold on i see u say 8shooters