PDA

View Full Version : Hilux/Bruiser bed kits, act fast!

Toyranosaur
05-13-2011, 08:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.K.: First off, my sincere thanks to all for bearing with me during my illness, computer hassles, etc over the last few weeks: I think everything is now fixed, and I can provide the service that I have become known for again with no unusual long delays! Hooray! I have a great respect for you all, you're a great bunch, and were very understanding during this time. I'm back now, and appreciate the support, seriously.

To get back into normal ops, I've had a YUGE amount of requests since the last batch for the venerable Hilux bed kits: I didn't plan on doing these and am squeezing 'em in, so things will be a bit different this time- NO deposits, only full payment will be accepted. (Attn. new mailing list signer-uppers: This is unusual, usually I take a mere $5 deposit & bill for the balance when items are about done, just so you know what to expect in the future.)

Sorry for this, but it's being issued as a 'Special Edition', so must be quick & dirty so I can get back to other products I'm working on. So, if you've been waiting, NOW is the time! I'm not gonna do these again for QUITE A WHILE, if ever- So, if you want one, get 3. If you don't want one, get 2. If you want a couple for yourself & a few to sell to the guys later who missed out, get a dozen! These are the most popular item I've ever offered, and there are always chaps who want 'em. Please get in on this one, and maybe score extras to sell/swap later while you have the chance: Truly unprecedented how many chaps missed out and want these beasties BAD! If you're not familiar with these, look on Scale4x4.net, RCCrawler, etc. So, on to the pitch for the uninformed-

So, you want a REAL scale-lookin' truck, but that factory 'bed' is just destroying the scaleness no matter how much you do to it? You've been wanting to do something about it, but don't have the skills, patience, materials, or time? Maybe you worry because you aren't sure how it will turn out? Well, now, if you have glue & a little time, even the most ham-fisted or impatient builder can have the Ultimate Scale Bed in their new Hilux!

These kits are .1 (2.5 mm.) solid Styrene, machined just like metal for the kind of precision and detail that CNC is so great for. Thicker than your kit body, these are STIFF units when done so your truck does not turn into a Spaghetti Wagon. All ends & edges are square and have mating grooves so the parts go together easily & properly the 1st time! The fender wells are multi-piece, and you assemble them square & sand/file the curves on: This can be difficult to get right, so a Radius Gauge is included to show you your exact profile. This simple piece makes it Super-Easy to do, and is the only thing that will require a little time. I assembled this whole kit in 3 hours, and only used glue, a file, and sandpaper- Nothing most guys don't have, no special tricks, just like you'd do it.

Kits will be $39.95, and PLEASE REMEMBERto add $3.99 shipping in USA: $7.99 shipping Internationally- This will need to be a separate transaction, sorry for the hassle. Extra units, add $1.99 dom/ $3.99 Int'l.(except Italy, Turkey, and Spain- Email or PM for details.)

('Parts' pic shows an example of a generic kit and may not be the same as the kit you order.Hilux body not included.)

Remember, these, like all of our offerings, are ONLY available for a SHORT TIME to on-the-ball customers! We are a specialty manufacturer for discerning individuals, not a hobby shop, and so do NOT maintain an inventory. Please submit your payment of $39.95 PER ITEM by the 22th of May (About 10 days): The next day I start cutting, so if you're not on the list, well...

This time, orders will be cut off the 22nd: Units will cut by the 28th, and shipped by the 1st of June, no BS. Simple, No?

Feel free to contact me with any questions, E-mail is probably best: chris@rogueelementcomponents.com

Many Thanks!
Chris Cazan
Rogue Element Components

Estimated Shipping Date: June 1, 2011

--------------------------GIVEAWAY-------------------------------

As usual, I give one away to a random poster here using a RNG: Get your post in by the 19th, and a winner will be picked! Go to the Giveaway area & post up. Luck all, Chris