PDA

View Full Version : Sand Scorcher Dash Kits!

Toyranosaur
02-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Up this time, our latest Limited Edition item: A Scale Dash Kit for the Tamiya Sand Scorcher/Beetle!

Everyone wants special bits to set their Scorcher apart, and it's getting tough- Most parts are commonly available & everyone has 'em. Here's something no one has offered yet, and it's a Godsend for the scale builder!

These are 'multimedia' kits, utilizing 6061 Aluminum, Polystyrene, and guages printed with perfect clarity on transparency: These are truly stunning in person, crisp detail, engraving, 100% scale! The metal protrudes through the Styrene, giving you 3D, REAL metal trim just like the 1:1 Beetle, and it looks it (Not like chrome sticker.) Coupled with flawless engraving, the efect is fantastic, but I don't stop there: The clear guages/radio can be backlit by simply inserting your LED, and these JUMP out instead of just sitting there! The light reflects off the white Styrene to give great definition- Harsh 'Straight' light from the back is a bit too harsh (See top photo,) so indirect light is used (Pic below) and works PERFECTLY: Plus, with the curved light reflector, only 1 LED is needed. You can use a red or blue LED to tint the guages also! The detail is easily on par with Tamiya's molding. Assembly is simple, and in no time your Scorcher will be much more realistic. Only $34.95 ea., plus $2.99 shipping in US, $3.99 Int'l. for any number of units (except Italy, Spain, and Turkey- Please Email for details.)

Dash kits planned for Tamiya Jeep Wrangler & New Hilux, amongst others: Stay tuned!

Notes: Prototype shown, production units will be even nicer, as usual. Plastic welder and some very basic ability required: These are no prob for 1st timers though, probably the simplest kit yet! Instructions included, LED not included but definitely recommended for best appearance. Forgive the photos. Installation can be permanent or semi-permanent w/servo tape or Shoe Goo.

Remember, these, like all of our offerings, are ONLY available for a SHORT TIME to deposit paying customers! We are a specialty manufacturer for discerning individuals, not a hobby shop, so do not maintain an inventory. Please submit your deposit of $5 PER ITEM to Pp addy chris@rogueelementcomponents.com by the 25th of February (10 days): The next day I start cutting, so if you're not on the list, well...

You will be notified of your balance due (Sent to the same Paypal Email as the deposit) by the Estimated Shipping Date. Simple, No?

Again, to be sure to be notified in time, have your buddies go to www.rogueelementcomponents.com & sign up for my private mailing list: And you can simply click the 'Forward Email' button & they'll thank you for it, as will I!

Feel free to Email with any questions or suggestions, I value customer input! (Giveaway thread listed in giveaway section.)

Many Thanks,
Chris Cazan
Rogue Element Components

Deposit Due/Order Cutoff date: Feb. 25, 2011

Estimated Shipping Date: Mar. 5, 2011

UNGLEWD
02-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Absolutely wonderful!!!

generis
02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Fantabulous. We will keep this guy. Nice!

Hodaka
02-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Shut. Up.