Any personal information we collect from you is provided solely by you. We do not collect any information about you without you giving it to us.
- When you are logged in, cookies are used to retain your membership information across pages. These cookies are used solely for this site and do not collect any information other than your Crawl Canada account information.
- We will never share or distribute your e-mail address to any third party.
- We do send out occasional e-mails to our members. These e-mails will be sent directly from us and will contain information specific to Crawl Canada.
- Crawl Canada is NOT directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age. This requirement is clearly posted during the registration process.
- If this policy ever changes, all members will be notified by e-mail in advance to the changes taking place.