sbg  

RPP October
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JS Scale Range Rover Classic Hard Body

My latest revision makes it way more better:

SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Nice! These were 15" in real life, and I see you're doing it as a 1.55. So you're actually under a bit, seeing the body is 1/9th. Maybe do a 1.7?
    True that.. back to drawing board hehehe.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Can you please tell the tiresize? Are these rims 1.55 or 1.9?

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Nice! These were 15" in real life, and I see you're doing it as a 1.55. So you're actually under a bit, seeing the body is 1/9th. Maybe do a 1.7?
    The stock RR rostyle wheels are 16. Standard tire dimension on early RR are 205r16, so quite narrow.

What chassis are you planning on using with this body? My first choice would be GCM cmax, with proper radius arms. But I think that would be stretching my budget quite a bit.
    Last edited by Desmo; 11-11-2018 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Added some txt

Quote Originally Posted by Desmo View Post
    The stock RR rostyle wheels are 16. Standard tire dimension on early RR are 205r16, so quite narrow.

What chassis are you planning on using with this body? My first choice would be GCM cmax, with proper radius arms. But I think that would be stretching my budget quite a bit.
    I stand corrected! Thank you. But still, a 1.7 at 9th scale would be nearly perfect.

I'm probably not going to be able to afford such realism, although, I do have a CMAX sitting here set up for a 80 series, so maybe I can just buy the parts I need...
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

It looks quite nice mocked up on an scx, should be linked, no leafs here!

Edit: yes, radius arms. I need to read properly.

Anyone know how we will know if we made the cut for the first round of shipments?

This will be great!

We are waiting for a batch of 300 bodies . They’ve been shipped. As soon as we ll get them after the custom clearance , Sophie and I will ship all the pre orders . An email will be sent with the tracking to each customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsscale View Post
    We are waiting for a batch of 300 bodies . They’ve been shipped. As soon as we ll get them after the custom clearance , Sophie and I will ship all the pre orders . An email will be sent with the tracking to each customer.
    Y'all rock! Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast