sbg  

RPP Roll out of Summer 2018
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Datsun 510 Bluebird

WOW !! Ive been watching your channel and on here. You have mad skills. Is this for you? Just WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by oklamopar View Post
    WOW !! Ive been watching your channel and on here. You have mad skills. Is this for you? Just WOW!
    Iím doing a collab with Make It RC. He is another YouTube builder. He gets the body. I get something I will announce soon

Wes

All the windows are complete. Still have a lot of fine tuning but overall itís in a good spot. All I have left is the grill, taillights and front spoiler. I have saved the hardest for last!

I tried a new technique from James Heath. My new Cricut was used to cut .010 Styrene for the vents. I learned a lot and have a ton more to learn. Really struggling to remember CAD skills from 25 years ago. Using a free software called Libre CAD. Not overly robust but good enough for free.

Wes

Very well done.

you are cheater :-D You bought 1/24 Aoshima assembly kit and you have completed it. Now you are posting photos backward and you are masking that as you do it by damaging that and make it look like it was not perfect at the start :-D No serious now. perfect job. result look like it was molded by big company, not like something hand build. Great job and happy to see more

So clean!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShopGTR View Post
    Very well done.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pera2008 View Post
    you are cheater :-D You bought 1/24 Aoshima assembly kit and you have completed it. Now you are posting photos backward and you are masking that as you do it by damaging that and make it look like it was not perfect at the start :-D No serious now. perfect job. result look like it was molded by big company, not like something hand build. Great job and happy to see more
    That certainly would have made it easier. Thanks for the kind words.

Wes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456