sbg  

GearHead
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deep dish / negative offset rims

Try this
    http://www.lockeduprc.com/19-Wheel-D...r-_p_1144.html
    Or lol i was wrong its gearheads rims that r reversable

Sent from my LG-M703 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave, you got all the good info!! I checked out their website and they make some good looking wheels that look kinda deep as well.....the mayhem's were probably the widest ones ever made, it's too bad they weren't licensed

Some of those Gear Head wheels look like you can add the widener's from Locked up RC so that may be the way I go.. .. if I ever get there I'll add a picture at the end.... hopefully I can find the rite place to post it

Yea i wouldnt know if id trust using wideners from lockedup with gearhead wheels that a iffy expense if she doesnt work lol some of the locked uprc wheels r paintable if that helps just make sure u grab the slw style wheels as well they have 3 different styles of hubs for there wheels

.....yea I am nervous buying a rim one place then widener from locked up....i know as long as Scx10 beadlock bolts to the wheel the widener's will to...but I do think I'll play it safe for now I'm not flush with cash that's for sure!.love the scale lug nuts too I'll be getting those for sure.....Can give more info on the sleep style wheels and the 3 hubs your talking of? As u can tell from my not posting in rite spot and ton of questions I'm a lil slow and it's not my gearing ....can u believe how much depth those Mayhem wheels have in that pic it's like a half inch and I love how the edge of tire rounds over from top to side instead of like a 90

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

First pic is the categories for the 3 different hub styles they offer and the second is the option to custom pick the wheels accessories

Not sure what the sleepstyle wheels are though?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12