sbg  

RPP Axial 2018

Thread: Axial SCX10ii Trail Honcho Rock Slider/Skid Plate Combos

Default Axial SCX10ii Trail Honcho Rock Slider/Skid Plate Combos

Mod19RC is excited to offer a new product for Axial SCX10ii Trail Honcho fans. Here are some full coverage rock slider/skid plate combos that attach right to the stock SCX10ii side plates and directly to the frame rails. The smooth skid plates completely cover the area under the body and wrap right up into the front wheel wells with a perfect fit.

There are two styles available now in the Mod19RC Shapeways store. You can choose between a tube style slider or a chisel style...and they can be ordered in several colors besides the basic black, for a bold look.

You will need to get both a left and right side part to complete the set, along with (4) M3X10mm button head screws and (2) M3X6mm button head screws to attach them to your chassis.

If you know a SCX10ii Honcho owner that needs a set of these let them know! To purchase visit the Mod19RC Shapeways store. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/mod19-rc

-Jeff
    Mod19RC Shapeways Store
    IG: @RexRacer19

Dang it, why are you off designing parts for a Honcho?? You're supposed to keep making the awesome parts for the K10! lol

I might have to pick up a set of these for my SCX10ii.

These look brilliant! Nice and smooth and great they fit round the stock sideboards!

I have a Honcho...so I designed parts for it. Your regularly scheduled K10 parts drip will resume shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by dagabba View Post
    These look brilliant! Nice and smooth and great they fit round the stock sideboards!
    Thank you very much. There is a lot of time invested in getting them to fit just right.
    -Jeff
    Mod19RC Shapeways Store
    IG: @RexRacer19

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer19 View Post
    I have a Honcho...so I designed parts for it. Your regularly scheduled K10 parts drip will resume shortly.

Thank you very much. There is a lot of time invested in getting them to fit just right.
    Hey, design and drip away! My SCX10.2 kit has a late model Chevy cab and utility body, that I'm planning on switching to a Honcho cage. I'm watching your work with great interest!