sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Clifford Scale Trail

Default Clifford Scale Trail

I forgot to get some pics before we started, but it was basically a empty fenced lot. At our shop in the past we had sold custom outdoor furniture, but it died of the past few years. As i got into selling rc product, i thought why not build a course. I had a some favours to cash in on with an old friend who now was a landscaper.

This was taken toward the end of the third day.

We finally got to putting in the interlock patio

Than after that it was way too much time moving river rock. It seems like forever, but that happens when you put in 14 hours a couple days in a row to get things finished.

There is still lots of little details to finish up and more stone to put in to make certain areas look better. There is also a bridge and buildings still yet to build. So lots more coming over the summer.

A couple shots of trucks out in the course as it sits right now

Also know as The Scale Builder on Facebook and Instagram

Lots of progress was made this summer on the course. The biggest was we finally got our gate sign made and installed. This is 3 differant layers of steel, with differant combinations of paint and vinyl applied

The other big part was to get the scale 4 Aces building up and finished as they stood in the 70's. Most of this building burnt in the early 2000's and our park is on the spot where the 2 story part used to stand

A new bridge system got installed around the same time and is great piece to try and get over

And a final shot of the middle part of the park. There is some trees and other plants behind where i am standing as well. Now we are just playing with where rocks go and making lots of fun spots to use a class 1 truck

Coming together very nicely! I'll have to come by and check out the shop!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Your more than welcome anytime. Lots more detail happening around here each week