sbg  

RPP VS4 2018
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A MudMade Square Body Chevy

Quote Originally Posted by MudmadeRC View Post
    I was told other paints like Testors chip and crack away. I used Krylon the first time I painted the body when it was still a blazer and it seemed thick or dense.
    Had the same issue with cheepy walmart black spray check out project fbomb else where on the forum for how it turned out

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I was told other paints like Testors chip and crack away. I used Krylon the first time I painted the body when it was still a blazer and it seemed thick or dense.
    Hmm, well, that's disappointing. Testors has a color I really want to use on a future rig. I'm sure it's a harder, less flexible paint, which would explain the chip and cracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide13 View Post
    Hmm, well, that's disappointing. Testors has a color I really want to use on a future rig. I'm sure it's a harder, less flexible paint, which would explain the chip and cracking.
    There is a product that sem. Makes its an additive for. Acrylics, enamels, and lacquers. The down side is is it needs to be mixed by volume into the paint you are using. If an airbrush or sprayer is out of reach or just not viable you can use the prevail spray system that has an aerosol and a fillable jar. But that would make your hard non flexing color flexible. Link to sems additives
    http://www.tcpglobal.com/SEM-39728_5.html#.Wyp6MvkpA0M

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Oh darn looks like I may have to buy an airbrush lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So after looking into getting my wheels, the breaker wheels are sold out -____- so I am looking into other options. I really like the SSD Beadlocks

So after looking into getting my wheels, the breaker wheels are sold out -____- so I am looking into other options. I really like the SSD Beadlocks
    I had a set of the SSD Double time beadlocks I really liked. I only let them go b/c they didn't really go with the new body and paint I was building, and a younger RC fanatic needed some new tires and wheels, so mine were donated to a good cause.

It looks like Amain may have the Breakers back in stock by the end of the month. So either be patient, or snap up something sweet!

Got the in stock goodies in the mail yesterday, still waiting on a few things that were back ordered. Lots more to come in the next few weeks. will be looking at doing a good interior in the near future, if anyone knows of a place to go to do a complete interior feel free to share:) p.s. I'm contemplating the mod19 roll bar on shapeways for the bed and would like input there as well.

Working on the ride height, I currently like this stance because it will travel without rubbing. I am still waiting on my breaker rims to come back in stock but luckily I am far from being ready for them.

Working on the ride height, I currently like this stance because it will travel without rubbing. I am still waiting on my breaker rims to come back in stock but luckily I am far from being ready for them.

The rig is coming along nicely. Great work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234