sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traxxas UDR

I sold a DBXL that was too loud to enjoy in my neighborhood, so the UDR didn't hurt my wallet as much as it could have.

But if it fits your budget, I would recommend it. I'm having a blast with mine.

The Losi big truck is tempting but it's not very scale appearing and that's a huge draw with the UDR.

Needed to do some cleanup and such on my UDR and decided it was a good time to make a titanium cover plate for the front. Especially since adding the Traxxas light kit, there was too much visible stuff going on so figured a cover to match the side plates. I did grind a bit too much off one side, but these aren't violins we're making so all good. Hope you enjoy. I enjoy tinkering with this thing as much as driving it...well, almost.

Still can't get over that clear body . Now I kinda wish 1/1 trophy trucks would try this.

OMG i want this truck so much, but it costs so much either...
    You do great job on those details, enjoying it very much. Never too many photos of this truck.

Thanks guys. The clear body was just an experiment but I ended up really liking it.

And agreed the truck costs too much. I bought my DBXL used and damaged. Fixed it, sold it, then was able to swing the cost of the UDR.

It's not great at bashing, but driving it like a full size truck over whoops and such is a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopGTR View Post
    Thanks guys. The clear body was just an experiment but I ended up really liking it.

And agreed the truck costs too much. I bought my DBXL used and damaged. Fixed it, sold it, then was able to swing the cost of the UDR.

It's not great at bashing, but driving it like a full size truck over whoops and such is a blast.
    ^This.

It's expensive yes, but racing around a big enough track, and watching it drift through a turn on 6S is pretty damn fun. Speaking of, I need to go out and have more fun with it, especially after a dusting of snow.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Baseball infield dirt drifts very well. And the "smoke" is a nice effect. I have not, but plan to, slide it in some snow this year.

WHAT? I didn't even know these existed... be back in a while.
    PS, Rad truck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123