sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil's Scale Garage Mk2

Quote Originally Posted by delux View Post
    Great work! It's like a mirror image of my garage!
    Haha, thanks. yours was one of the garages i drew inspiration from!!

I thought it was about time I added a little update here. I've just started (this evening) to make some storage cupboards for the empty corner of my garage. Now, I'm no carpenter, but I don't think they've turned out too bad. They're not quite finished yet, but you get the idea I hope.

And here's just a few photos from around the garage in it's current state. Once I've finished the D90, and TF2 Hilux I'm part way through I'll then turn my attention to adding more details to it.

Thanks for having a look. More to follow soon...

Looks great ! + Luv the weathered work bench

I've not done a great deal on my scale workshop recently, but since finishing my flatbed TF2 I've had a little time to do a few updates.
    The roller shutter end of the workshop I'm quite happy with. It looks good in photos and there's enough room for 2 trucks to happily sit it there.
    Here's my TF2 and my Dad's D90 being built.

I wanted to do a little work with the opposite end of the workshop, as it was a little bit bare. So, I finished off the storage cupboards, and added some scale banners to the wall.

I wasn't too happy with the look of natural wood, so out came the paint. Much happier with it now. Also added a little sink unit.

And lastly, I won an RC4WD banner at the UK Recon G6. I've got no where to really put it, but it fits a treat on the front of the scale workshop and acts great as a dust shield.

Thanks for looking.

what a gorgeous garage!looking forward to getting mine going now!:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12