GearHead
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MrCommaD learns 3D Printing!!!

I think you have seen pictures already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AGE is a MATTER of MIND
    As long as YOU DON'T MIND, it DOESN'T MATTER

Hey man, nice meeting you this weekend.
    Id be interested in a cost of the 22r, i think my truck needs somthing like this.

Default MrCommaD learns 3D Printing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat78 View Post
    Hey man, nice meeting you this weekend.
    Id be interested in a cost of the 22r, i think my truck needs somthing like this.
    It was awesome meeting you as well! It was such an amazing time and the course!!! OMG I love what Blackfoot RC has done and Iím jealous lol. I want to be closer to that course!!!

Oh and the 22r engine went live on my website this morning!

mrcommad.com

AGE is a MATTER of MIND

Gudday mate,
    I'm completely blown away by your awesome 3D printed motors.
    I think the most impressive part is the fact you taught yourself how to use the programmes!! I don't think I'd have the IT smarts to ever figure all that stuff out, really inspiring on your behalf.
    I have been seeing more and more awesome 3D printed scale accessories on the market, I'd say the future is here for our hobby. I wish you much success.

P.S - Let me know if you'd ever consider doing a Nissan TB42 (cross flow straight six petrol). I'd love one for my next build and so far all I can come up with is buying GCM,s generic straight six parts, cutting them up and adding bits on.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Gudday mate,
    I'm completely blown away by your awesome 3D printed motors.
    I think the most impressive part is the fact you taught yourself how to use the programmes!! I don't think I'd have the IT smarts to ever figure all that stuff out, really inspiring on your behalf.
    I have been seeing more and more awesome 3D printed scale accessories on the market, I'd say the future is here for our hobby. I wish you much success.

P.S - Let me know if you'd ever consider doing a Nissan TB42 (cross flow straight six petrol). I'd love one for my next build and so far all I can come up with is buying GCM,s generic straight six parts, cutting them up and adding bits on.

Cheers
    Thank you very much. It has been a labor of love and I enjoy designing these tiny truck accessories. Iíll add your engine request to my list of engines to design.

AGE is a MATTER of MIND

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234